Sunday, May 29, 2011

who are you?

How did my phone volume get on high? Ghosts, I have decided.. I find myself staring into space a lot.. I don't know why I think that's weird.. I'll be watching TV, but not watching, just staring, zoning out. Ha, idk?

OH I found an error in an episode of FRIENDS lol.. I have no life, so, I'm pretty excited about it.. in "The one with all the haste..." you can see a piece of camera equipment in the shot and then they move it out right away, looks like one of those big lights or something, idk.

I'm not great at putting things into words, really. But I've alway been a girl who had a best friend, ya know? I've always had someone there for me, but not one of them knows a sliver of the things about me that Nancy does.. and in Abby words, that's saying a lot.. I don't open up to people easily because I'm not comfortable with them enough to do it or don't trust them enough, but Nancy, you know more about me than every one of my best friends has ever know, even more than my family knows about me, and I hope you realize how much that (and you) mean to me. You make me feel so much better about everything that I tell you about and I honestly don't know how I managed to keep everything bottled up before you. I'm so glad I found PT because I've met so many frickin awesome people there. I really hope you see how great and beautiful you really are one day and start taking care of yourself better (aka. get rid of your bulimia lol) You've been doing SO fucking great with it and that makes me happier than anything else.. I'm so proud of you.

Ah vivo told me a recipe for cheese sticks that I'm dying to try.. I bought some cheese sticks but forgot the cereal. =/ Whoopsies.

I have nothing to do tonight. It's so muggy out I just want to wash away my skin because I'm freezing but like, steamy? lmao it's so weird idk.

Anyone hear that Elliot Stabler is leaving Law and Order: SVU?! My life is officially over. lol.

My friends birthday party is tomorrow. I ate oatmeal today, but won't eat tomorrow, at least not till late.. they're having her favorite, Thai food, at the party.. goodness knows how many calories/fat is in that shit.. I'll have to go shopping for a card or something with a friend tomorrow before we go to her house.. also getting my nails done with a friend to celebrate that I haven't bitten my nails in about 2 weeks. :) Yay me.. I usually like painting my nails myself, but I've been dying for a french manicure ever since I stopped biting lol.. I wonder where all my nervous energy is being channeled to?.. maybe that is why I stare into space. Probably not. Idk.

My heart hurt yesterday. It was kinda scary but it went away after a few minutes. It was weird. Idk, hasn't happened since, which I suppose is a good sign.

Someone asked the question "Who are you" today on PT and I've been thinking ever since.. sure, I can say that I play piano and like being cozy and shit, but who really am I? Idk.. any takers? lol jk.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you write. Is it weird I feel the same way with you? It's weird I don't know how much you have impacted my life blah blah blah we are very emotional today with each other OKAY I AM DONE LOL. That post I am going to read it over and over and over lol.

    ANYWAY it's fucking hot. and your a dummy for forgetting the MAIN ingredient to the cheese sticks lmao. Of course you remember cheese but not the cereal lmao. fucking anorexia.

    ReplyDelete