Monday, May 9, 2011

halloween, mf.

Today was annoying, I think.
We watched one of my favorite movies in my history class though, Casablanca.
Didn't go to my first class.
Came home and painted my nails and talked to my dad.
Went to work for 2 and a half hours. It was horribly slow.
I'm almost done with my book, Elsewhere.
It's so good. Only 170 pages left. And it's sadly a short, quick read.
But so sosososo so good.

I can't remember if I ate today or not.
I think not.
20 days until I go to Florida.

OHMYGOD.
The scariest thing happened to me today, lmao. I told NANNY (on PT) about it lol.
I was in my room, on my break from work, doing my hair or something stupid. And all of a sudden I hear the theme song from the Halloween movies start playing. I was like HOLY SHIT!! SOME MOTHERFUCKER PLANTED A TAPE PLAYER IN MY ROOM TO MAKE IT 10 TIMES MORE SCARIER WHEN THEY KILL ME! I was like, literally shaking so much lol and I thought my heart was going to beat away. I couldn't move, I just stood in my room, thinking about how I'm going to die in my stupid room, doing my stupid hair, by some guy who is impersonating Mike Myers.

Turns out it was my mom downstairs, calling her phone, which was in her purse in my room (because I was borrowing it). Her ringtone is the song from Halloween. Holy shit. I haven't been that scared in a while. Like, I can't explain it lol I felt so stupid lmao.

Thank you, Greys Anatomy.... lol
Soup - My stalkers

1 comment:

  1. Woaah florida, that's exciting!

    hehe, that's a funny wee story!
    I love that picture too. :-)
    Hope you're okayy.
    ,xxx

    ReplyDelete