Friday, May 6, 2011

it takes a village.

My mind feels very put together today. Yes. No. I want this. Not that. I feel very on edge, though. I know I have to get things done. Finalize my school work. Try and focus. One week left. Done done done. I don't have much school work to do, so yay. Just a test Monday, and I can't focus enough to think anymore. But I have 3 tests next week. They'll be easy. And one paper do. I already did it. Then summer.


This is gonna sound weird. Like, I'm a TV addict lol, but my TIVO is absolutely full and it makes me insanely nervous. Like I need to watch everything. Now. I'm watching 90210 now. I wish my life was a fake character in a television show. On the show they just took their friend to a mental ward. I wish I could live there. Get some peace and quite. Just for a little while. No, I'd miss my bed. My life. My food. Everything. But I'd like to get the chance to sleep. All day.


Went out to eat for my friends birthday today. I worked today. Didn't eat today until we went to eat at 8. We got stir fry.. I had some rice and chicken with teriyaki sauce. I'd say 300 calories. Did i spell that right? Oh well. It was pretty fucking good but it took a lot to eat. My friend stared at me the whole time which made me madder than hell. I told her to stop watching me and went to the bathroom to ease the tension. It worked fine. I ate. She ate. It was good.


I also have to go out to eat for my dad's birthday tomorrow. My whole family will be there so I can't exactly bring my salad dressing to pour on the salad I'll get. They'd notice and start some shit. I hate my family sometimes. I just wish nobody cared what anybody else did, ya know? Good. So, I'll go to work again tomorrow.. get up, not eat, go to work, not eat, come home, not eat, go out to eat. Eat. I'll have to eat. Something. It's one day. One meal. Okay okay. I knew this was coming for a few weeks, so I'm not freaked out. I planned around it. I'm fine.

Also,  I work all day Sunday. 11-9. Not eating Sunday.

My hands are dry. I need lotion.
Peace out girl scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment