Saturday, May 7, 2011

lmao, sorry mom.






off topic... anyone watch Lady GaGa's concert at MSG?
I only did because I don't have actual shows I watch on when I'm on PT or facebook lol becaues I can't read shit and watch TV at the same time.. so I had her show on in the background.. and I was thoroughly bored... she ripped a barbie's head off.. she lip sang... no one was cheering really.. unless they just tuned it out. idk i'm babbling. Plus.. no one has actual yellow hair.. wtf.

I guess she sang one song while playing the piano.. she messed up a few times.. being a pianst myself (lol) I noticed.. but uh, she did good on it. I like that song. weee.

and wtf was that when she tried playing piano and guitar with her feet... it didn't workout well and looked completely stupid.

Ugh I feel like a bitch for ruining her creativity. But, whatever. I gave one good comment, yeah?

I've decided her fans at the concert were screaming lol and they just toned them out for our TV-viewing pleasure.

Awkward for me. She just said she doesn't lip sync.
idk why I keep updating this. Who the hell cares.
She actually sings quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment