Thursday, May 19, 2011

tired.

exhausted.
all the time.
i never want to do anything, go anywhere, see anyone.
but i do.
my whole body hurts today.
and pt was exhausting today.
so much drama, it's getting annoying.

also, turns out i'm not going to florida with my friends.
i'm elated.

and i thought I was gonna get a D on my report card in astronomy, because i never go to class.
i got a B.
I got 3 B's and an A.
not great for me, usually I get mostly A's.
but idgaf. i'm happy for that B.

Tumblr_lbm3afoami1qepbqxo1_400_large



i'm nothing special.

2 comments:

  1. Weldone! Honey..
    B's are fantastic.

    Sorry you feel so run down :/
    take care of yourself if you can, please.

    the bitch in me wants to know what happened on pt lol.

    Hope you feel more awake tomorrow.
    ,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God job! I think those grades rock!
    Take care. Do something nice for yourself :]

    ReplyDelete