Wednesday, May 4, 2011

pink socks.

Treated myself to a 10 calorie lemonade and 3 ice cubes today. yay me... How pathetic. it was that shit you put in your water. I drank it in a lovely pink cup with a white straw and yellow stripes. Fancy. ;) lol jk. Well compared to the water bottles I generally drink out of, that pink cup was somethin special.

That reminds me. We have this mug, it's a pig mug. Like, it's shaped like a pig and you drink out of where it's brains should be. Weird, right? I tried to google it, but the one mug shaped like a pig I found was really ugly lol and ours is pretty cute if I can say so. I don't know why I said this.. hm.

I also had 2 cream savers today. The strawberry kind. Nomnomnom. And of course my salad. I feel like death today. It's just a bad day. I ditched my first class and of course on my way out of my second class I saw the teacher of my first class. Awkward. And I got all frazzled when I saw her so I went down 2 stair levels instead of one and got myself lost. I pretended like I knew where I was going and managed to walk out the wrong door, so I had to walk an extra 10 minutes around the damn school to the parking lot lol I felt so stupid.. I am stupid, so that makes sense.

This is weird.. when I type, my brain is a word behind reading but my fingers are a word ahead.. get it? I think I'm crazy. Hah. Crazy.

I saw Jason Derulo last night at my best(?) friends college. It was fun. We went out to eat after. They got cheese burgers. I had a cup of ice cream before I left for her college... do I need to say I didn't get a burger? No, I didn't get a burger. And that place we went to was freezing. Btw, Jason Derulo may not be hot but he has an awesome body. Okay okay.

I'm freezing. This damn lemonade makes me cold.. yeah.. it's the lemonade Abby.. weee. I just watched the Social Network. It was really good. Ended too soon, I think. I wasn't expecting the ending when it came.

I have to do my English assignment now.. we are analyzing advertisements. I did a Justin Bieber nail polish ad,  one of those 'Got Milk?' ads, and an Orajel ad.. lol. I just have to merge some paragraphs apparently and add some more words.

ad. add. add. ad. ad ad add.

my mind is all fuzzy. I want to lay in bed all day and never get up. Never feel pain again.

I was thinking this morning when I woke up.. woke up? Yeah, layed in bed, whatever, when I woke up, about what will happen after I die. Creepy I know. I'm weird. Freak. Loser. Okay. But like, I don't want to be buried. That's like, a big fear of mine. To be buried alive. And I know I'll be dead and all, but I feel like I'd come back alive in that coffin, 6 feet under, and not be able to breathe or scream or move or see. And that'll be it. And then I don't want to be cremated.. because.. how scary would it be to burn in a big oven? How does that even work? My grandfather was cremated, but, I didn't ask questions. Also, I hate water. Like, I'm deathly afraid of the big oceans and boats and the lake. (I go in, but not on a boat and not more than 10 feet out) so I couldn't do the thing that they do with our soldiers and apparently Osama, tie you down with rocks and you sink to the bottom of the ocean.

So is there an option 4? What can I do to my body? What can they do to it?

Don't let them do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment