Monday, May 2, 2011

lmao shit.

Okay it's not big secret I like to drink with my friends and party. My parents found my water bottle full of vodka in my room today lol. They were all like, "Why is there alcohol in your closet?? You sitting in your room and drinking alone is really unsettling." lmao I thought that was hilarious. I do not, by any means, sit in my room by myself and drink. I am not an alcoholic. I told them I obviously bring it out and use it with my friends. They understood lol. My parents are pretty chill... well at least my dad is. He completely understands which is good. I mean I'm 19 so it's not a big surprise that I drink, but whatever. I'm not in trouble or anything, I just had to dump it out, which is bogus because it was 30 bucks lol. Oh well I'll always get more.

But my mom also found my diet pills. Oops. Well, actually they aren't really even diet pills. it's diurex, which I sincerely use when I used to get my period for bloating.. it works like magic.. it's just a water pill.. so I convinced them of that too. But my dad just left the house so I ran up to my room and threw away all my diet books that I hoard (lol) and my actual diet pills and anything bad that I wrote in my journals is all in the trash. I feel so anxious but glad it's all gone. I mean, I they know about my ed, I'm sure of it.. but now I don't know that they do...  My mother always makes stupid ass comments whenever I eat and my dad isn't home enough to notice anything, so idk.. maybe they don't know. It's not like we have family meals anymore.

Gonna be awkward probably today and tomorrow lol especially when my mother gets home. That should be.. interesting. Apparently she saw the "water bottle" last week but didn't say anything. Weird. They weren't snooping, btw. My mom was getting her summer clothes out of my closet and saw it and then my dad was shaving the doors on my closet down because they get stuck in my rug. Hahhaha, oh, life.

I'm just rambling. But, funny day, I guess.. In my screw up head, I think it's all funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment