Thursday, May 26, 2011

food.

Today was a weird ass day.. just putting that out there.
Got out of bed at 1, took a shower, got dressed.
My friends came over, we baked cookies and got my sister from school.

I felt like crying all damn day. Idky but every little thing made me upset. Whatever. Plus it was frickin cold out all day. Wtf, May?

I didn't eat all day because I knew I'd have to have a cookie.
With butter and sugar and flour and cinnamon and vanilla. Fuck snickerdoodles. 
So I did. I ate 1 cookie. My friends each had 3. It's like, 6 o'clock at this point.
In the car to my friends house, my one friend says, "Are you hungry?"  Me, "Eh, not really, no."
Her, "So are you like anorexic again or something." Me, (in a joking voice) "Oh yeah, haven't you noticed?"
And then she laughed and I changed the subject.
This bitch was the one who basically told my whole high school about my ed in some rumor.
(which was true, but stfu bitch).

I wanted to slap her.

Then we went to my other friends house.. since they've been with me since 2 pm, they hadn't eaten all day.. and them being normal humans, wanted to eat. Fuck that. So her mom made us ravioli. Big ones, I guess. I ate 5. One friend had 9, the other had 13..  yeah I counted, idky I did that..
But the friend who had 13 is the friend who called me anorexic and she kept fucking staring around the big pot of ravioli at my food to see how much I had eaten.. I called her out on it too, which I thought was funny because normally I wouldn't do that.. but I was like, "Wtf stop watching my food you weirdo." And my other friend laughed.. and the friend I said that too was like, "I was just moving in my chair, gosh."
YEAH RIGHT!

thisiswhyidonteataroundpeople.especiallyher.
Now I feel like a fat elephant. Literally. I'm going to bed with all that shit in my stomach.
I can't work out now. When I got home my parents were still awake so I went straight to my room.
I hate today.
Not eating tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. you are going to eat tomm weeee or you'll say you did but didn't lol bitch ass. thanks for the recipe of snickerdoodles lmao not. Sorry you felt like crying all day =( *bearHUG* okay well were texting so it's weird that I am commenting lol. your so funny btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies sound amazing. Sorry.
    Sorry you feel like you need to eat so little. :/

    That girl sounds like quite the bitch I must say.
    I hate when people spread stuff so.so.much.

    I hate when people watch me too, but then I always comment on it haha.
    It's funny that you say that but then you know how many they ate haha, I guess she wasn't blessed with subtlety!

    You're NOT a fat elephant and that's really not that much food for one day honey, I know it seems it to you, but I'm being honest.

    Reaaally hope you feel better.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear she spread rumpled about your ED in rumours - some people I just don't understand. It's sucks she's destroyed your trust about eating round people like that because most people wouldn't even notice - and usually if people do watch it's only cause they care :[
    I hope you feel better soon Hun, sorry you feel so big and stuff - I promise that you're not, xxxxxxxx
    (ps I watch how much others eat too)

    ReplyDelete