Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Felt like fainting today, but i didn't.
Didn't have to eat today, so I didn't.. oh I had oatmeal.
LIES LIES LIES.
I'm so stupid. My boss saw me today at work today and gave me a hug.
Idk why, well I guess I do know why, but it was random.. but it felt nice for someone to care.
I wanted another hug. No one ever hugs me. Idky. Maybe I'm unhugable? lol is that a word?


I went to my friends house after work with another friend. We watched 16 and Pregnant.. when it came on, it was the girl with anorexia. My friend was like "Yay an anorexic!" I was like "...*silence*...."
Lol but Nanny always makes me feel better so I texted her and we joked about it. "God anorectics are so annoying." lmao DAMNIT ABBY! Bahaha. okay okay inside joke.
Apparently my friends and I are baking tomorrow. I actually like baking, I guess.
I think we are making banana bread and snickerdoodles? No fucking clue when snickerdoodles are.. but I'll find out.. lol

Anyways, I got a migraine at her house and wanted to just die.. If anyone gets them you know what I mean.. basically all through 16 and Pregnant my head wanted to explode and my friends ate popcorn.

I guess nothing happened today. I was home alone all day. The usual.

Tumblr_llg5gnwp1r1qaobbko1_500_large_large

Here's to the girls on their boards with bruises and scars.
Here's to anyone who never quit when things got hard.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!

    LOL your friend. Your not unhuggable! I will hug you but I might break you because I hug really hard. I also do that patting thing on the back. A boy made a comment I pat on the back and I was the only person to ever do that HAAAAAAA... anyway I baking and running a BUSINESS right nw oh yeah. gross oatmeal HOLD ON got to serve my brownies!

    U make me happy I really love texting with u! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the hug thing - I "crave" hugs a lot lol, they just make me feel less alone I guess =)

    I love 16 and pregnant - though I don't think I've seen that episode? Do you watch teen mom?

    Hope baking was fun!

    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete