Friday, September 2, 2011

shit work shit shit work.

My boss talked to me today. She asked me why I thought I got so many hours this week, I was like uh, because I'm a good employee? (lol) And she said she wanted to "watch me" because my parents obviously weren't doing a great job at it. Um, okay. I hate feeling like this.. like I'm forcing someone to look after me and it's a burden on them.. I love work and I don't want to feel weird there.

I hardly ate today. I had half of a banana and I feel like absolute shit. I wish she never said that to me; it's all I'm going to think about whenever she's at work with me.. which is hardly ever.. and like someone told me, why would she give me more hours if she's worried about me? Shouldn't she give me less? She's never there when I'm scheduled anyway, besides today and tomorrow I suppose. I just hate it. Myself. Blah. Whatever I guess. It's my fault anyway.

I'm just in a horrible mood, I can't stop crying. And to top it off, I accidently cut myself at work, and, it's just a scratch, but it looks like a faded scar on my arm.. Damn soap boxes can kiss my ass. What's more triggering then a cut that I didn't even get to purposely do to myself? Now I have that feeling, but I won't do it, so whatever.

Today was awful. I'm not in a good mood. But I want so much to be.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you didn't cut in the end, did you? :)

    Sorry you're working so much lately, your boss only cares about you though which is why she asked and is "looking out for you" now (: i think it's sweet, and she does it because she wants to, not because she has to so dont feel like a burden as you're not.

    take care, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete