Tuesday, September 6, 2011

motherfuckingwork.

I want to cry, I am so exhausted. I slept 3 hours last night, woke up at 9 for school, had school from 11-3, worked from 4-11 pm. fuck a mother fucking fuck fuck fuck fucker. I'm so exhausted idk what I want to do. I have a fucking headache and my stomach is killing me because I've been so stressed this past week and I've cut my normal calorie amount in half.. well idk really, I suck at math, whatever... today I had 130 calories, yesterday I had none because I fucking suck and don't deserve shit, and I just want to fucking rip out my stomach.. I ate 8 and a half hours ago and I can feel it working inside me, messing up my insides, fat fat fat fucking fat.

I work at 945 until 5 tomorrow and I'm crying now just thinking about it. I can't keep doing this. I can't go through the day tomorrow with no food, but I'm going to because I'm a fucking cow and my body can manage to eat my fat for another day.

I have to be awake in 8 hours, I hope I can sleep. Fuck work, seriously. fuck fuckfuckfuckffuckfuckfuckfuck.



Bright side? My paycheck is going to be fucking huge... but, at what cost? is it worth all this?

Going to bed, goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. When you get that paycheck, do me a favour? . . . go out shopping and buy yourself things? Like, jewellery, and clothes, and nice conditioner/shampoo, and fun distractions from doing silly things :( (someone suggested “Painting By Numbers” to me, which is the best distraction ever, I don’t know if you have that over there though, still.) you deserve to treat yourself, and you deserve a break and you don’t deserve all this cutting and stress so buy lots of nice things to help un-stress you? (:

    i hope you feel better soon, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love :( :( :( It really isn't worth it is it :( I'm sorry you feel so stressed. I hate that, when you have no time to even breath let alone live because you're so busy and it's crap and I'm sorry it's happening :( I wish I could help.

    I agree with LilyZara too about the buying treats after you get paid- makes it much better! (and it was me who suggested painting by numbers and she's right- it is an AMAZING distraction- it sounds ridiculous but it helps, honest) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete