Tuesday, September 27, 2011

why why why

I'm fucking stupid.
I charged my own card for online shopping instead of my parents.
Now I'm out $130.
Ooops.

I think I kind of deserved it, I was too lazy/tired to get up and see which card numbers were mine or my parents.. the website has them both saved on their site so I never have to enter them in anymore.
I shop too much, apparently. Hah. I'm pissed though.

I probably sound like a spoiled bitch. Whatever.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE.
About anything.


Cut cut cut.

Tonight sucks. This week sucks.. The past few weeks have sucked.

I keep waiting for a break.. for a day that I'm not so upset or crying or stressing about anything. A day where I don't cut.
And the day never comes.
Never fucking comes.

My life sucks.
I suck.
Work and school suck.

I really can't handle it anymore. Idk what to do, honestly. I'm going literally insane, more than I already am, lol, and it's literally breaking me to pieces. Chunks.


Life is crushing me and I'm to weak to care.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, I'll reply later more as I'm on the bus now and feeling travel sick but just for the meantime, I want you to know I love you and I'm sorry you don't see how beautiful and amazing you are (and funny, your blog comments made me piss myself laughing this morning), xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry everything is so stressful right now :( youre worth so so much more than this and I wish you could see that and weren't so hard on yourself. I wish you would quit doing so many shifts as it will mean you'll feel less stressed and therefore be less hard on yourself :( you are not worth any of this ad I'm sorry you can't see that so you're just gonna have to trust me :( please do less shifts as you'll feel better :( even if it's just a bit better it's still better :( sorry for a rubbish reply :/ xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete