Saturday, August 27, 2011

thinking thinking thoughts.

So many thoughts
schoolworkfriendsrecoveringdyinglivingworkingrunningspinningfallingfainting.

All at once.. it's like I don't know which to think about first.. each equally as important as the next.


I have to write a paper about how my sister and I are different and how we are the same. That should be easy. There is one big difference. She's normal. lol, what if I wrote that on my paper.. haha.

"She is normal." "The great one." "The outspoken one." "The funny one." "The, everything I'm not, one."

lol.

Some people think I'm normal.. that I have no flaws. My friends think I'm perfect.. ('friends,' lol)... They're jealous of me.. I excel at school, have a nice job, what seems to be a steady family...I'm just excellent at hiding things. Truly, I am. I'm great at acting. They obviously know things about my ED, but they act like it's nothing, like it's part of me.. that it makes me who I am. And sometimes, I believe that it does.



That's what I have to change... it doesn't make me. I make me. It is just a part of me.. And parts can be broken... but they can also be fixed.. you just have to find someone who is willing to help you fix them.

1 comment:

  1. try to not believe that your ED is you, because it's not, your ED doesn't define you so try to not let anyone make you think that it does. i'm sorry to hear that people think you have the "perfect life", can you explain to your friends sometime that its not perfect and your ED is a big deal?

    i really hope you find a professional soon who's willing to help you "fix" the "broken parts" :(

    take care, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete