Wednesday, August 10, 2011

are you hungry?

Went to my best friends house today.. her mom offered me food about 5 times. "No, I'm not hungry."
Doesn't she get it?
Doesn't anyone get it?

No.


Going to Florida this Saturday. If I can't bring my laptop, I won't be on here or PT at all for a week. Then school starts the day after I get back. And work.

Fuck it. All.

Seriously.

I've been hanging out with friends from work, they're great and a nice change from my "other" friends, lol.. or my high school friends, whatever. They treat me like an actual human being. It's nice.

I really have nothing to say. I'm gonna go watch DeGrassi.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sorry your "other" friends treat you so rubbishly, you dont deserve friends like that. At least you've been hanging out with friendlier people lately (:
    Hope you have a lovely time in florida sweetie (: take care, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete