Friday, June 29, 2012

why can't I see it

Yesterday my best friend said I looked really thin and was wondering if I started working out too much. I told her no. She's not a serious person so whenever she is serious, I laugh. So I was laughing when she was trying to talk to me, it was really awkward. But I swear I look the same. And weigh the same since she last saw me a few days ago.. It's not like you can change that much in a few days. Anyway- I wish I could see what she sees. It's driving me crazy (lols).


And today, my dad and I were talking about our trip to Florida coming up, and the friend mentioned above is coming with. He said, "So, does your friend eat a lot?" (He probably asked this because she's got some meat on her bones, Idk, and just wondering how much money she'll have to bring for food...) And I was like,  "No, she honestly copies whatever I eat whenever I'm with her." And he says, "Oh, so she won't eat a lot."

I swear I thought that he thought I was a fat ass who ate all the time. I always peruse the kitchen and try to grab snacks when my parents are home, I'm really always in the kitchen. I thought that he thought I ate a ton so I'm always self-conscious when I'm around him in the kitchen.




I just feel like I eat SO fucking much.

Who the hell gave us these goggles that blinds us from how we really are?
My brain is
twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment