Thursday, June 21, 2012

happy?

On the outside my life is great.
I have an amazing family.. some close friends.. a job that I love with people who are like my second family... I love school and my dog and books and baking and sleeping.


What the hell is wrong with me that I can't just be happy?
This doesn't make sense.

-------------------------------

Btw- my friend from yesterday is a size 4. I know she's not, but she had to tell me she was. "I was in a weird place between a 6 and a 4 and I'm definitely a 4 now." I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! And stop lying.

I hate her.

1 comment:

  1. most of the time things in life don't add up the way we want them to, especially with an eating disorder it just screws everything up.
    Try to take it easy, watch some crappy reality TV and relax. xx

    ReplyDelete