Wednesday, June 20, 2012

great friend.

"I have low blood sugar."
"Oh man, eat some fruit, they have tons of sugar."
"Yeah, well, I only had a sandwich this morning at 10 so I wasn't surprised."
"Oh okay."
"Yeah, everyone in class gasped, it was so dramatic."


Okay. If you're going to bitch about me that your blood sugar is low because you only ate a sandwich today, just fucking stop. You obviously want attention, I get it. But you're not going to get it from me. I would KILL if I was able to eat a whole damn sandwich at once. Don't brag to me about not eating enough (especially when I know you're lying just to get me to react) because you know it triggers the FUCK out of me.

I hope you're happy.
That I'm not.



I'll sleep well tonight.
lolzzzzzzzz.


That bitch.
I'm still pissed. Wtf. She's my best friend.
I was having an AMAZING day.
Leave it to you to ruin it for me.
Because you have everything else.
Take my day, too.

Still fucking awake, although they should be kicking in shortly.
I just literally do not want to think anymore.
Like, I cannot think anymore today.
Fuck me.
I binged like a mother fucker and purged some.
Now I have a feeling in my throat like it's cold and something is lodged in it.
LOVELY.

FUCKING.

BONES.


I don't think I can ever be fixed.
I don't even know what's wrong.


Will any of us truly be happy?
I don't know anymore.

1 comment:

  1. That's really fucking shitty, I have friends like that, but more the other way round "I haven't eaten in like a week cause I don't want to spend my money on food"... yeah, cheers, I just spend £20 on food I intend on annihilating and vomiting back up you dick!

    ReplyDelete