Sunday, June 5, 2011

I want to fly far away

"I want to fly far away, to never never land where I’m not ashamed, where it’s OK to eat all sorts of things, not a humiliating dirty thing to do. I’d be beautiful and free and there’d be no scales, no mirrors. Never-be-hungry-land, never-be-judged land, never-be-Mom land, always-be-me land. Second star to the right and straight on till morning—is that how you get there? Oh, how lovely to fly! Think lovely thoughts!"








Idk, I just love that quote. It inspires me. And makes me sad, because, where the hell is that place? And why 
can't I seem to ever get there?


My mother asked me if I was eating today, because apparently I "look so thin"- I swear I don't. It was the shorts I was wearing.. they are my sisters and they are really long and kind of tight to my skin. I just gave her a "get out of my life" look and she walked away. Funny how quickly they stop caring.




My dad keeps deleting his messages in his phone. Oddly enough, that makes me more upset than reading them.. at least then I know what he's up to. I watch The View (don't laugh lol) and Sherri Shepherd said that her parents stayed together for "the kids.".. that her dad stayed "for them." I'd rather they not stay together. It kills   me whenever I see them together. 


Anway- I'll stop being depressing. It's always a long day when I'm alone, even though it's how I like to spend my days, how I wish I could spend all my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment