Monday, May 20, 2013

normal-human eating day!


Saw the "WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY!?" post on PT and was actual proud of putting my answer down. Not because it was super low in calories, but because of the opposite. I actually ate 2 normal sized, healthy meals and deviated from some of my safe foods.



Proud of myself!


Breakfast (11:30) : 1/2 bagel, 1 tbs cream cheese, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup grapes, 1 cup coffee: 220 calories
Lunch (4:30): 2 slices whole wheat bread, 3 pieces turkey, oikos yogurt, 1 banana: 515 calories (GASP!)
Dinner (8:00): raspberry/blue berry smoothie.. store bought: 120 calories.
Total: 855 calories!


I know 855 calories isn't so normal-human or whatever, but still. Those are giant meals for me. 515 calories in one meal??? FUCK YEAH! I ate breakfast after I woke up and after I got ready for school.. School is from 1-4 (I have to leave my house at 11:30 to get there on time) but we finished early so I ate when I got home. It's just past 8 now, and I wasn't feeling hungry but I drank 8oz of this pre-made smoothie anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment