Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Children who were sexually victimized by other minors, including intersibling abuse, show largely the same problems as children victimized by adults, including anxiety, depression, substance abuse, suicide, eating disorders, post traumatic stress disorder, and difficulty trusting peers in the context of relationships.The victim often has distorted beliefs about what happened to them, sometimes even thinking they were the initiator or that they went through the act voluntarily."





Inappropriate Sexual Exposure

For children aged below 11, we consider all forms of sexual exposure inappropriate, and especially for children aged 10 and younger. This includes:
  • all forms of sexual activity with adolescents and adults



I'm afraid.
Everday.

2 comments:

  1. :( sorry lovely that you research this stuff and still are fearfu of what happened :( easier said than done, but try and not let him take anymore of your time thinking over him and what happened.

    Lots of love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this from an article if so can ou forward me the link please. I am confused by it I was sexually abused for 10 months when I was 11 does that make it less atrocious? Lol like I said I am confused and would love to read it to get some clarification

    ReplyDelete