Wednesday, March 9, 2011

yudfhisdhflkjhn.

He lives right across the street from me. How fucked up is that? The guy who abused me. What a slap in the fucking face. A constant reminder every time I walk outside. Every time our drapes are open.. There is his house. I was just thinking about how much that blows... I'd have thought he would have moved by now. Nope. And of course we didn't. Everyday I feel dirty and disgusting when I walk outside, when I wake up in the morning and sit in my living room. I want to crawl out of my own skin. I can see into his house and watch what he watches on TV... I don't know why that matters, I just want him gone. Whenever I see him, he won't look me in the fucking eyes. Man up you sack of shit. I hate him so much.. I can't even swear enough to get that point across. I almost hate him as much as I hate myself for letting him get to me so many times. Fucking bull shit. I wish his house would just disappear. And him. And me. Then I wouldn't have to think of that shit everyday. And think of if he watches me through his windows, watches my TV, spies on me, sees my family, my little sister. FUCKING fuck fuck fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment