Thursday, March 31, 2011

flo-ry-da.

Just officially booked a trip to Florida this summer with 4 of my friends. =X I should be excited, yeah?.... Hmph. Idk idk idk. I'm horribly nervous. And feel like a cow already. I'm gonna have to wear a bathing suit, how horrifying. Crap crap crap. I am excited for the drive there and back, though.. I love love love long drives.. idky. They're calming, I think. Anyways, I know we're gonna have a lot of fun.. well, drunk tanning, at least. I'm nervous about eating in front of them. I hardly ever eat in front of anyone, ever.. with the exceptions of my family (hardly my mother because she always makes rude comments) and one of my best friends, who is going. My one friend who officially knows about my eating disorder (I think all my friends basically know now.. but the friend I drunkenly told only knows about how I had one freshmen year of high school) anyways, she can't go because she'll still be in school. I'm actually quite glad for that, because I know she'd bring it up (yeah, she's one of those friends lol). This is making me crazy just thinking about it. Holy butterflies in my stomach.

I must go back to watching the Hills.. god, Spencer is a little bitch.
Also, Grey's Anatomy the musical is on tonight and my best friend is coming over to watch and paint our nails (even though I did mine purple yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment