Wednesday, March 23, 2011

good day/bad day.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
holy fuck today was... weird. I just need to write it down because it was so.. bizarre... not really but let me pretend. I woke up at 7 and checked my alarm which was set for 815 instead of 915.. so I was happy that I caught that. Went back to bed. Woke up, ate 3 bites of my banana for my dad, went to school. We were supposed to have a speaker come to my sociology class, or so I thought, but we ended up watching the documentary THIN with 2 other classes. Triggering, hello. So I felt all depressed and crappy through my renaissance class, which I love. Got home, drank some water, got my sister, watched TV. Then I got a call from my boss. I was so nervous because I thought I missed another shift. Wrong. I got a raise. :) (Not much to brag about, 25 cents lol) BUT WHATEVER. It made me happy. I also got a really amazing review by my boss which made me happier than the 25 cent raise lol. I was so happy I ate a yogurt, and now my stomach hurts, but I don't care. Today was just beyond weird. I have to pee.. whoopies. Haha um, going to go run on my treadmill... my mother is making chicken for dinner and I can't say that I care or that it smells good.. I'm going to my room I guess.
Also, I'm watching Marlee and Me, and Jennifer Aniston is super gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment