Monday, August 27, 2012

school

School started.
Hate French already.
Teacher literally taught us only the ABC's and the numbers 1-10, and then I look at our homework and it's a bunch of bull shit that I swear is for people who have been taking French all their lives. lol.
I'm taking the Spanish placement test tomorrow during the time that I should be going to French.
Oh well.
I'd rather join Spanish a bit late when I know I can catch up rather than trying to learn a whole new language when I'm 20 years old.
Which, btw, is virtually impossible for me.
Because I'm literally stupid.

I love school otherwise so far, mind you, I've only had 3 classes today, lol.
Tomorrow I have 2 new ones, not counting French, which is 4 days a week, and which I will be dropping.
I'll take Spanish at 9 am if I have to.
Maybe.
lol.

Loved all my professors so far, my French one was my favorite.. Shame I'm dropping it.
I'm just so stressed out already.
But.
I didn't have to eat today.
lawlzzzzzzzzz.
Just had a banana and my coffee at school.
Bliss.

Sad that not eating makes me happy.
But I'm sad, and so is my life.
Hardy har fucking har.

Things aren't good lately.
Whatever.
I don't deserve good, anyway.

1 comment: