Sunday, August 12, 2012

2 a day workouts.


I've been home sick this week and literally did not work out once because I couldn't get up because of a freaking cold. Work sucked, I sucked, I was in a fog all week. But now I'm better and I need to kick my ass back into shape because I'm positive I gained 20 pounds these past 5 days.


Anyway, going to the gym twice everyday this week. It's all worked out with my friend and everything. I'll do my typical workout at home, running and calisthenics and my bike, and then hit the gym with her "to do weights" (which is what I'll tell my parents when I leave) at night. I normally wouldn't care to lie to my parents about going to the gym because they like when I go, but my sister is home with me in the morning and she'll be like, "YOU ALREADY WORKED OUT THIS MORNING WHY ARE YOU GOING AGAIN?" So, yeah.

I feel like shit and I'm not going to embarrass myself by going to another new school fat.
I just want to vanish.
I just want to be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment