Monday, April 11, 2011

sleepy

I was planning on ditching my first class today  (I only have 2 on Mondays and Wednesdays..) because I couldn't sleep last night.. what's new? But my lovely father woke me up just in time to get ready and leave. It was fine.. my sociology class.. we just watched a movie so I zoned out the whole period. My next was a renaissance class that I love. The professor is super easy going and he's super understanding and I can draw while he lectures. I haven't really been able to eat in a few days, but I wanted to work out when I got home.. so I did. No one was home, so I plan to work out again tonight. Maybe I'll sleep tonight. I'm watching Friends, and Joey is going to a sleep clinic, lol. I have astronomy homework to do, and a rough draft of an English paper to write.. should take 30 minutes. Go! (maybe after Friends is over).

1 comment:

  1. TV ohh that time sucking monster, have fun today you deserve it!
    Gabs xx

    ReplyDelete