Saturday, November 17, 2012

weeeerk.

So emotionally exhausted. Seriously.
Hiding a bunch of work drama from my parents. I really just don't feel like explaining, it's not even a big deal to anyone but me. But sometimes it's nice to vent to them about work, because it's a slice of my life that I actually share with them.
I've been pretending to be happy for so long now, longer than I can even remember, but work was actually the one place that generally made me happy. My co-workers are/weregreat people. Not I can't trust anyone... only really 2 people, and 1 only works there a few times a month. And having to fake be happy and polite and cheery to all of them is draining.
It's only 11 pm and I'm completely wiped out.
It just makes me so upset bc I used to love going to work and now I get all anxious and upset about going in and I couldn't sleep last night because I didn't wanna go to work. The last 2 times I've been at work I've cried. And I am not the kind of person who shows that I'm upset around people.
They don't have me on the schedule tomorrow.
And I'm only working a few hours next week.
I feel like I'm being pushed out.
I just want to cry.

And none of this makes any sense to anyone but me.

lol.

On the bright side, my bingeing has basically stopped and now I'm back to restricting.

No comments:

Post a Comment