Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July.

Today was actually a really great day.
I was a bit nervous because my whole family was coming over for the 4th of July..
Swimming.
Food.
Talking.

But it was really, really great.
We have a party every year since we have a pool in our yard and it's always super hot.

We were in my pool basically all day with my aunts and uncles and cousins.
Didn't eat much, nothing really besides fruit. I stayed inside the house with my sister while everyone ate outside.
But no one really noticed, as usual.
lol.
And it was just a fun day.

Oh and we saw the fireworks last night.
Those are absolutely my favorite thing ever. I love the 4th of July for that reason.
I want my anniversary to be on the 4th, kiss under the fireworks....
That's such a silly and immature thing, but it's what I've always think about when I'm watching them..
TOO PERSONAL LOVELY, STOP!
Ehem.....

I was SO hot for once, usually I'm cold. I took an ice cold shower to cool me off.
I drank SO much water today but because it was 102 out and super hot in the pool and I was sweating it all out, I didn't really pee at all, besides just once in the morning.
Which is freaking me out.
lol.
Is that TMI? Oh well.


I can't remember the last time I was this tired from just being worn out from a great day.
I'm always exhausted from restricting and working and working out and purging.
But today was about relaxing and swimming and playing with my cousins and hanging out with family.
I can't wait to go to bed.

I hope tomorrow is good. I loved today.


This Saturday I'm going to a concert- SO excited. And after working this Friday and Sunday I'm off Monday-Thursday! I love summer hours.

This is such a good day. I wish I can remember this feeling. I'm in such a good mood. The worst part is waiting for something to ruin it.


=X




Happy 4th.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad you've had a lovely day! :D In england we don't celebrate 4th July, and I didn't realise it's such a big deal there!!!
    My sister is in California at the moment visiting her friend and told me how it's mental with parades and celebrations! It sounds like so much fun! :D

    Hopefully tomorrow/today will be just as good but I'm so glad you've enjoyed yourself! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's our Independence day, when we won our Independence from the British! LOL, from youuu guys, so I would not assume that you celebrate losing control over our country lol. Although we're so similar anyways and I'd kill to have your accents and say things like "brilliant" and "ice lollies" and "'ello there mate!"

      Delete