Tuesday, May 29, 2012

junk

PT is triggering me the fuck off tonight
and all of the topics
every
single
one

are pissing me off.


Binged and purged literally all day today
and I have killer cramps
laxatives cramps plus period cramps,
plus puking.
fucking mess.
fucking sick.
fucking spider in the basement.

lol.

I was laying in the basement after a nap,
and I sit up and see this bitch of a spider crawling all over the pillow my head was just on.
I jumped the hell up and IT FUCKING JUMPED TOO!
Landed on my fucking phone, so I blew the little bastard off and grabbed the phone, the dog, and the laptop and ran the fuck upstairs.
Bugs are the one type of bitches I don't fuck with.
... as if I'm some fucking macho bitch who beats the shit out of everything....
lol.


I love the work FUCK FUCK FUCK.



i want to say everything, but nothings coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment