Monday, December 26, 2011

thinking I suppose.

Valley of the Shadow by Thomas Newman.

...Makes me want to float away.
Or just be a shadow. Invisible. Free. Dancing in the wind.


You know, energy can't be created or destroyed. So when you die, your energy is still hanging around. What if I have no energy left to give.. I wonder... If someone is really calm or exhausted or just lazy, is there potential energy less an active persons? If I become less active, still even, when I'm about to die, can my energy just fade away into nothingness.....

I don't know why I think these things.
I don't know why I think a lot of things, to be honest.
I think too much, I think.


I'm pretty self-centered in my thoughts. I always think people are looking at me, but really they are not and could give two shits about me. I give a lot more to others, I'm actually a really generous person. I was thinking about what is good about myself last night and that's all that I could think of. I'm generous. I suppose that's a good quality to have. But I don't have much else good about me.

I had some peanut butter this morning. Just a little taste.. and now that's all I can smell. It's very weird. lol.


I'm growing very tired of a lot of things in myself. I need to get out of my own head. I'm becoming more and more overwhelmed with myself and it's taking it's toll.

I don't know why I blog, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment