Sunday, December 11, 2011

she's gonna start running?
i'm gonna start running further.


Took too much Tylenol in the past 2 days (awful cramps). I just kept taking them without thinking, I was in so much pain, I get disgustingly horrible cramps. Anyway, I passed out a bit in the car yesterday with my friend and threw up in an alley so she wouldn't take me to get my stomach pumped.. she brought it to my attention that Tylenol can be deadly lol.. I was fine last night after that but I was having symptoms when I woke up this morning... Loss of appetite (lol), nausea, going number 2 (ew)... so  I called poison control because my friend said I could get liver failure.

I'm so relieved, they said as long as I didn't take 24 or more, I'm okay.
I think I took 23.. I might have taken 24 but I can't remember for sure.

Makes me realize how much I don't want to actually die.

1 comment:

  1. I WILL REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL SOOOOON!

    I'm sorry you've taken the Tylenol and been feeling so rubbish :( i don't want you to die either and i'm glad you can see that you don't want to too! :)

    try to be more careful with these things in the future! :p

    lots of love, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete