Thursday, July 7, 2011

small steps

So, by no means am I trying to recover yet, and I know I'm not one of those people who could do it by myself, I'd just like to try and get myself a little healthier.
Today was day one I suppose.

I had 2 slices of watermelon for breakfast.. let's say 100 calories to be safe.. although I think it's more like 45..
Then I took a vitamin and felt sick because it has fish in it and I'm allergic. So I've felt like crap all day. 10 calories for that.

For lunch I had a small salad with some grilled chicken.. that's nothing new, as that's all I normally eat everyday.. (plus half of a yogurt but I didn't have one today).. There are 105 calories in my salad.

Then for dinner I went out to eat. This is where I am proud of myself. I ate half a sandwich MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE. I only ate half of it, picked off half of the turkey so I had 1/2 a slice of it, and I kept on the lettuce. AND I ate a pickle. I think that's like, 170 calories.

I guess it's not a lot. But it's more than I've eaten in a long time. 385 today. Good, no? :)

PLUS I didn't work out today because I felt too sick from the vitamins, so I'm feeling very anxious about that. But... Idk.

1 comment:

  1. aww, this is awesome you're making small steps to get a bit healthier :)

    sorry about the vits, can't you get some different ones?

    gaaah, well done for having the sandwich :D i'm like you, i hate eating foods that other poeple make! ><

    well done for having more than usual love :)

    don't feel anxious about not working out, it's not the end of the world :)

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete