Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MILK

I've been craving milk.
I'm going to a concert this Friday, Dave Matthews.. my topic got negative 1 views on PT, lmao.. Dave fail.
I've been working like a madwoman, doing school work, spending time with my family actually.

4th of July is my favorite holiday. We always have a party, it was actually really fun. I laughed a lot more than I usually do.. idk.

I have nothing really to say anymore. Kinda drained.. can't say why. I think I'm just tired tonight.

Hope everyone is well. Sorry for the pointless post, lol.


Like seriously, I'm hardcore craving some milk.

2 comments:

  1. mm, milk.
    what's a dave fail??
    Hope you're well!
    May the fourth be with you.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm glad you had a good time on 4th July, though sorry to hear you feel so drained now :[

    Heh PT is so special sometimes, I didn't see your topic last night though - sorry ><

    Take care love, xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete