Monday, July 25, 2011

5 things you can't live without.

Someone made a post on PT asking what 5 things we couldn't live without.

my number 5 was my dad and my sister.
Not my mother.


I've thought about, many times, what I would do if ever my dad was to die. And each time, I can't picture living without him.. how I'd manage to go on... I don't think I'd be able to... (and I don't want to find out).. The same thing with my sister, except I'd imagine I'd do horrible things to the person (if she died because of a person) who did it to her. I'd be lost without her.

And then I think of what I would do if my mother died. I'd be really sad, even though we don't get alone, we don't relate to one another, we are polar opposites. But I don't see myself shutting down. I see myself feeling bad that we never had the mother/daughter-relationship that I always envy in movies, or in my friends families.



I don't know why I felt like writing about that.

1 comment:

  1. aww /: sorry to hear you don't feel very close to your mother ): i guess, at least you still have your relationship with your father? even though that's not the same always.

    i suppose in a way you can value your relationship with your father even more because you don't have such a good one with your mother? idk, sorry for rambling. i hope you're okay anyways (: take care lovely, xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete