Thursday, October 4, 2012

2720 calories

So today I woke up.

I ate 3 chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.. 600 calories
On the train I had 80 calorie fruit snacks.
In class I had 1/3 a medium coffee with cream and sugar from Dunkin Donuts... 120 calories.
And a Fiber One bar.. 140 calories.
Then I had a Veggie Subway Sandwich with a friend around 2.... 350 calories.
I came home and went to Noodles and Co with a friend at 5..
---Ate a small serving of the spaghetti and meatballs.... 570 calories
Then on the way home at 7 I got a kiddie meal cheeseburger and frosty from Wendys... 290 for the burger, 320 for the fries, 250.

2,720 calories today.


And I'm still not full.
And I'm planning on what else to eat.

Nothing can fill this emptiness inside.
I can not feel a single thing.

What am I?
Who am I?


I'm getting drunk tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you, I love you, I hope things have improved.
    x

    ReplyDelete