Saturday, March 2, 2013

feeling positive today.. who am i?? hah

I'm not sure why.
Maybe it's the adderall talking.
But I'm in a good mood, good ish.



“The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself.”- Diane Von Furtenburg



Shouldn't it be a good one?

lol



A on my Spanish test. I SWEAR the professor loves me. And I'm not complaining with grades like these. He's so easy, he doesn't follow university rules for grading, which I like, because I literally had to kick my ass for an A in 103 last semester.. My teacher was hard but I loved her, she was great. This time, he's super sweet but not an amazing teacher, but a great guy so I won't say anything bad about him.

A on my neuroscience test. I don't know if I said that before. All I have is school, lol, so... that's all I can update "you" on.. although these blog posts are really only for me to read and to get some thoughts out of my head.


I have my second chemistry test Monday. I know the material when I look up how to do it, it just won't stick, which scares me because I need to know it. Thank god we get a flashcard.

And I have a statistics test Tuesday. Even more scared for that. Shit just started to "click" for me on Thursday and Friday in class and the tests are open book, but if I can't look up things FAST and know which equations to use, things can go poorly. So I'm working on that and Chemistry today. Woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment