Monday, January 14, 2013

First day of school.

Okay. Fuck. Lol.

Woke up at 6 to get to school by 9.
12 degrees outside. Hey, Chicago winter.
Had to walk 20 minutes in the cold to get my train pass.
Then, what do you know? the line is to the door and I don't have time to get it before my next class.
Walk 10 minutes to different, and thankfully closer, building.
Class ends and I hike again to get my train card.
Whew.

I was literally cold all day. Not like, normal cold, like, fucking tundra cold.
The classrooms were freezing and the 2 buildings that my classes are in are 15 minute walks between each other.

My face hurts, it's so raw with windburn.. I just wanna stick my face in a tub of lotion.
I got home and made some hot coffee then took a 2 hour nap.

Still have a headache.
But my classes so far seem pretty easy.

I hate hate hate the cold.
Love living in the city but common. Warm up, bitch.
#Cantwaittomovetoflorida.

No comments:

Post a Comment