Monday, April 16, 2012

old people.

today has been weird. I was okay today, eating fruits, running-ish (I still have a cold so it was more like, running *blowing nose* running, *blowing nose*....

I'm so fucking tired.. always so tired I'm never *fine.*

So.. I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
I don't want to eat tomorrow.
I don't want to eat ever.


I really fucking hate eating. I'd rather drink, or just..... just do nothing.

I always knew food scared me, but I never thought about how much I just physically hate eating.


I wish I lived by myself.
Or was just by myself.
I am by myself, I suppose I don't have to wish it.

apparently no one can see.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel :( I realised earlier today jst how much I fucking hate food and eating. So much. Always here, even though we don't really know each other, but I'm Laura, so hey.Xxx

    ReplyDelete