Saturday, November 5, 2011

my friend told me i have skinny upper-arms today.
i wish i had skinny arms.
i wish i could see what she sees.
why can't i see what she sees.


edit: Today (Sunday) I ate quite a bit. I have days like this sometimes, where I eat normally, or more than normal (normal for a normal person). I had 3 pieces of candy at work, and the girls were teasing me about eating so much because they hardly ever see me eat. And I had a little snack bag of cheese its this morning. And tonight my dad made pot roast, and I ate that, some corn, and even pasta salad (which usually terrifies me and I never allow myself any). Girls at work also bought me a regular coke when I asked for a diet. I drank that, too. My stomach is killing me though.

Tomorrow I know I won't eat much, I work all day and my boss who I can't bear to eat in front of, idky, will be there.

Rambling.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, its always nice to get those complements. =]
    Stay strong and hope you don't have a good day in work tomorrow. =]
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it's so frustrating that you can't see what she sees. please try and believe her?

    sorry the girls at work started laughing, that's a bit annoying :( i'm glad you ate though, even if you're not.

    have a nice time at work, but stop working!! :p xxxx

    ReplyDelete